- It is important that you review your design understanding that whatever you include on the design will appear on the item. This particularly applies to borders so if you have used a border to size your design but do not require it on the item, ensure that you remove before sending us the picture.
- We do not edit your images so we will take whatever you send and apply it as-is. Therefore, please ensure that any images you send are high quality images.
- The onus is on you, the client, to review and check the artwork for spelling mistakes and errors relating to e.g. item colours, sizing, image colour and image locations – This needs to be done before signing off and approving the artwork/order. The Hubble shall not be responsible or liable for erroneous interpretations of the artwork/order, typographical errors overlooked and later approved, and/or any damages suffered by the client as a result of the erroneous artwork/orders being printed as accepted and approved by the client.
- When you are happy with your design convert it to a picture format e.g. jpeg, png, bmp, saved at 300dpi
- Accuracy of colour is generally good but cannot be as accurate as professional printing onto fine art paper. With this printing technology, 100% colour matching is not possible. We do however try to match the required colours as accurately as possible. Layouts sent in colour via email are not necessarily a true reflection of the colour but a mere indication of what the product will look like due to the variations in computer monitor colouring. The Hubble cannot guarantee a 100% colour match due to the different materials used in promotional products.
- The delivery date may be extended should the client request changes in artwork, since changes require additional work, as well as approval and sign off by the client again. The Hubble will not be responsible or liable for delays in delivery caused by artwork changes.
- E. & O.E.
Review & re-work
- Whether you select one of our designs to customise or send your own, you will have a maximum of 3 opportunities to make changes before final approval. Thereafter, a design fee will apply, should you require additional changes. Therefore, make sure you provide as much detail as possible when you send your artwork. Amendments made to proof or designs will result in a delay of the product delivery.
- We will not be held responsible for spelling or artwork errors once everything has been approved by you.
Quotes & ordering
- Quotations are subject to the availability of products and/or services and are subject to any increases in price or costs, including currency fluctuations, which may occur before the order is accepted by the Client.
- Orders placed are subject to stock availability at the time of confirmation of the order by the client, whether by way of paying the deposit or by purchase order.
- As stock changes occur on a daily basis, stock availability cannot be guaranteed until the deposit has been paid, the confirmation of order has been signed and the stock availability has been confirmed by the supplier.
- Lead times for orders will be deemed to commence on the date and time that The Hubble has received all signed-off approvals of the artwork and payment of the funds have cleared in The Hubble’s bank account.